Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure Tour in Cabo San Lucas
From late November until mid April we offer 2.5 hour zodiac whale watching and marine wildlife tours in Cabo San Lucas. We focus on small group (max 5 guests), educational and non-invasive tours led by a bilingual Marine Biologist, who will be your guide and photographer. All tour photos are included free of charge.
On our way out of the bay you will pass Pelican Rock, Lovers Beach and the famous Arch. After that your guide and captain will search for the whales. The most common species we see on our tours are Humpback Whales, Common Dolphins, Bottlenose Dolphins, Olive Ridley Sea Turtles and Mobula Rays. At times we also might see other species of wildlife such as Gray Whales, Sperm Whales, Blue Whales and Killer Whales. When conditions permit your guide will use a hydrophone to hear the humpback whales sing.
From December 15th until April 15th we offer our Whale Sightings Guarantee, which means if you don't see any whales you get to come out again for free (space permitting).
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Your guide will take photos during the tour which we offer to you for FREE :)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water - We try to be as sustainable as possible and therefore no longer provide single use plastic bottles on board. We highly recommend guests fill their own reusable bottles in our office prior to departure
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
On your way out of the bay we will stop at the Cabo San Lucas' famous landmark - the arch. You will have time to take some pictures here
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
We will pass by Lovers Beach on our way out of the bay
Pass By: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Pelican Rock will be passed on our way out of the bay.
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 17, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit for this tour is 300lbs
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Routine disinfection measures in place for all equipment and premises. All areas used during the activity are thoroughly disinfected. Supplementary disinfection should take place between groups, paying particular attention to all common areas that the participants may touch.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.