İzmir City-Museums Tour
Pick up from the hotel
Visiting Izmir Archaeology Museum, Izmir Ethnographic Museum, Izmir City Hall Museum, Izmir Chamber of Commerce Museum
Drop off at the hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry fees
- Professional Tourist Guide
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Izmir
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Izmir, Halit Rifat Pasa Caddesi 4. Konak, Izmir Turkey
This museum was formed in 1984 in the Bahri Baba Park in Konak and spans 5 thousand square meters.
In the middle floor there is the Works of Stone Hall. In this hall there are large statues, busts, portraits and masks.
One of the most fascinating artifacts in the Izmir Archeology Museum is the marble “Androklos Statue” dated to Roman times. It is believed to belong to Ephesus’ founder Androklos.
On the top floor is the Ord. Prof. Ekrem Akurgal Ceramic Pieces Hall, which is chronologically ordered. There are many artifacts found in several excavations from the Prehistoric Era to the Byzantine period displayed in this hall.
The “Bronze Running Athlete Statue” and “Bronze Demeter Statue”, both found sunken in the Aegean Sea are some of the museum's main attractions.
The Treasure Room is on the same floor as the bronze statues in another of the main attractions. There are coins from the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine and Islamic Periods. There are also decorations made of gold, silver and gemstones and glassware from the Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine Eras.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- izmir port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.