Ziplinning at ngonghills
If you’re looking for a little adventure and thrill, ziplining is the way to go. Even people who are afraid of heights find a reason to smile while zipping through the trees and being, quite literally, on top of the world. The bottom line is that ziplining is a blast. Most things in life that are enjoyable aren’t the best for our health, like eating candy or locking ourselves inside to binge our favorite shows, but ziplining is one of those rare activities that is just as healthy as it is fun.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Experience adrenaline rush, beautiful view, among other activities like achery, paintballs, cycling and also there is a restaurant for yummy food and drinks.
• Ngong Hills, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Point :Kompass Restaurant, Ngong hills, Kenya
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.