Ziplining In The Atlas Mountains
Pick-up at your hotel or Riad and transfer.
Enjoy a day or a longer stay at the entrance of a National Park surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Atlas Mountains. This eco-responsible resort is the perfect place to practice ziplining in a ecological way. This activity is available for every age from 3 to 99 years old. In this typical resort made of local materials, you may also meet the local inhabitants and enjoy their local products. If you wish to add a relaxing time to your activity you are more than welcome to discover our traditional food either at the "farm restaurant" or at the panoramic restaurant.
Afterward, head toward the Asni Valley, located high in the Atlas Mountains. Marvel at Mt Toubkal, the highest peak in northern Africa at 13,665 feet (4,165 meters) and explore traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone in Oukaimeden Valley, and delight in the fruit orchards of Asni Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ziplining activity
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (private vehicle-maximum 7 person)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Everything that is not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlas Mountains
This lovely and peaceful resort of cultural and sport activities is located only 30mn from Marrakech near the High Atlas mountains, at the entrance of the National Park.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant wome
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.