Ziplines, all terrain vehicle and Cenote Jump Included from Riviera Maya
This activity is unique in its kind as it leads us to live an experience in the middle of the Mayan jungle. The experience is so incredible that it takes you to live the Mayan jungle in its three terrains, in the air, in the water and on land. This activity is not open to the public, only registered companies like us have exclusive access. We recommend to bring a towel with you and comfortable close shoe, you must use biodegradable sunblock.
Due to our commitment to nature we recommend our travelers use biodegradable products
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Cochinita Pibil tacos (NO spicy)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All necessary equipment for the activities
- Admission to ruta de los cenotes
- Atv activity
- Zipline activity
- Cenote swim activity
- Round transportation
- Water to drink
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Imagine this, Dare to challenge the mud roads in the middle of the jungle on board an ATV, enjoy an unique experience in the world, top of Mexico activities, imagine traveling on an imperfect road full of mud, stones, climbs, descents, water and lots of fun in company of your partner or your family.
You can drive your own ATV as single service or simply be accompanied by your true love in a double service. If you have good luck maybe you will see a monkey, remember you will be in the middle of the jungle.
Discover what is a cenote, is a sacred place for the Mayan culture, the ancient Mayans believed that the cenotes were doors to the underworld o infraworld. In this Mayan pool you can enter as a warrior through a jump like Tarzan style (cenote zipline) or if you prefer a more quiet option you can access through a safe ladder.
Finally we will go to the circuit of zip lines, here you can fly through the treetops, these ziplines are considered the safest because we have the best security equipment which has the highest levels of security requested worldwide.
At the end we will go to the restaurant to eat a delicious Mayan type lunch, (Cochinita Pibil, NO spicy)
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick-up is between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second is for a midday tour and the pick-up is between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.If your hotel is at Tulum, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya you need to consider 5 usd extra per person.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.