Zipline in Slovenia
Are you afraid of heights? Face the fear and fly over Bovec, where your breath will be taken away by the adrenalin rush and unbelivable scenary of the magical Julian Alps around you.
Can you imagine? 1300 meters above sea level. You are standing on a platform, looking at your guide, a bit scared and nervous for what will happen next. Then he smiles at you and off you go! Suddenly your feet leave the ground and you are 200 meters in the air, flying free as a bird at 60 kph into the unforgetable experience.
Imagine that you can repeat this feeling five different times on five wires 500-700m long. This is our zipline park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
For all adrenaline junkies. This zipline is located above Bovec, in the Krnica valley, between two mountains reaching over 2000 meters high: Mt. Kanin and Mt. Rombon. It's one of the biggest zipline parks in central Europe and is by far the biggest in Slovenia.
• Julian Alps, Slovenia
Departure Point :Trg golobarskih žrtev 19, 5230 Bovec, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Children need to feel comfortable around other people due to the need of being carried by our guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.