Zipline Experience from Split
This adventure lasts cca. 3 hours. The adventure has 6 zips total length of 2500 meters and one 90 meters suspension bridge through pine trees. While waiting between each zip, you will enjoy amazing views of Dalmatia inland and the Adriatic sea. Your professionally trained tour guides offer education and fun throughout your nature walks over the mount Kozjak.
per adult from
What's included :
- Climbing harness/helmet/gloves
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Tours begin at the meeting point (Ul. Kruševića gumno 2, 21000, Split,) at the scheduled tour time. Therefore, guests should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour time. The 3-hour Adventure has 6 zips in total length of 2500 meters and one 90 meters suspension bridge trought pine trees.
While waiting between each zip, you will enjoy amazing views of Dalmatic inland and the Adriatic sea.
Your professionally trained tour guides offer education and fun throughout your nature walks over the mount Kozjak.
Departure Point :Prva splitska česma, Ul. Dujma Mikačića, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.