Zipline Croatia: Cetina Canyon Zipline Adventure from Omis
The adrenalin infused ZIPLINE polygon is located in the canyon of the River Cetina, 3 km from Omiš. It consists of eight (8) steel cables across which participants, sitting in a belt, descend down the canyon.
The total length of the cables is 2,100 m, the longest of which is 700 m and is 150 m above ground level. To cross the entire polygon accompanied by two guides, a group of 10 persons requires two and a half hours.
Transport to the starting point and back is organised with our vehicles. Before the start, there is a training session during which time each participant receives their equipment. There are 2 short cables, 25 m long, on which the guides demonstrate how to behave on the ZIPLINE. This is followed by a short stroll to the first cable through stunning scenery. At each cable, one of the guides demonstrates the descent while the second guide attaches the participants onto the cable and provides instructions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of zipline equipment
What's excluded :
Adrenaline Zipline polygon is located in the canyon of the river Cetina. It consists of eight (8) steel wires across which the guests go down in a harness.
The total length of all wires is 2100 m.
The longest wire is 700 m long and it is situated 150m above the ground.
A group of 10 guests pass the polygon, accompanied by two guides, within 3 hours.
It involves a short walk, training on polygon, getting to know the Zipline, and going down all of the wires.
• Omis Cetina Canyon, Boats from Omis Bridge, Omis Croatia
Departure Point :Ul. Josipa Pupačića 4, 21310, Omiš, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.