Zipline Canopy Tour & Baldi Hot Springs Combo. Private Tour from San Jose
The best private tour you can take from San Jose Costa Rica. On this tour you will enjoy the beauty of Arenal Volcano. Enjoy a great Zip Line canopy tour and a Ride in an Aerial Tram into a private biological reserve, with an amazing view of the Arenal Volcano. The reserve preserves pristine rain forest and a rich biodiversity. After the zipline experience, a short ride will take you to Baldi Hot Springs, where a great and delicious buffet lunch is waiting for you. After lunch, free time is allowed for enjoy the multiple thermal pools and have a relaxing afternoon before to start the return to your hotel in San Jose.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transportation and Tour
- Entrance Fee to Arenal Mundo Aventura
- Day Pass at Baldi Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
The zipline consists of the 7 most extreme zip line cables at Arenal Mundo Aventura Park. Begin the tour with an adrenaline filled climb up a 18 meter high tower (54 feet) to fly over a 120 meter (360 feet) high canyon the highest place in the park. From here you can take in spectacular views of the Pino Blanco Waterfall, Arenal Volcano, and Cerro Chato. Next, you will cross a hanging bridge to Arenal Mundo Aventura’s longest cable – 980 meters (0.6 miles) high above the la Fortuna Waterfall with great views of downtown Fortuna. Finally, you will glide across the cables at high speeds of up to 70 km/hr (43MPH).
Later, you will relax in one of the best thermal water places in the area: Baldi Hot Springs. At Baldi Hot Springs you will find an endless dreamed stay, where the natural environment, colorful natural gardens, therapeutic waters, pure air and our care combine on a perfect state; the dream came true. The unique frame where your experience turns into the most unforgettable one. In here you will enjoy multiple thermal pools, a giant stem room, luxury pool bars, Giant water-slides, relaxing areas and much more.
• Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
• Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in San Jose area. If your hotel is not listed please send hotel name and address
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.