Zipline and Hanging Bridges Combo Tour in Monteverde Cloud Forest
Take a trip out the thick of the rainforest in Monteverde. There are a wide varity of activites to choose from, and our favorites are the extreme ziplining and the famous hanging bridges,.
Here you can zipline through the clouds on a course that is 2 miles long and includes a Tarzan swing. After this exhilarating experience and a hearty lunch, take your time and walk through the clouds on the notorious hanging bridges, walking on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 feet up to 510 feet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Zipline tour
- Hanging Bridges walking tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National park fees
What's excluded :
After pick up from your hotel, you will stop for coffee and/or breakfast, you will be driven to Monteverde Cloud Forest
Ziplining - 2.5 hour course of high adventure canopy ziplining that includes rappelling, tarzan swing, and the superman cable that is 1 KILOMETER LONG and 180 METERS HIGH looking into the beautiful valleys of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. We will start by harnessing you with all the appropriate equipment after which your guides will lecture you on all the safety procedures to enjoy this amazing adventure. You will then be flying through 15 cables and 18 platforms with an optional Tarzan Swing at the end of the adventure. The zipline tour usually takes between 2.5 and 3 hours and can be done by adventurers from ages 4 and older.
You will be treated to a plentiful Costa Rican style lunch at the lodge.
Hanging Bridges - The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 1.9 mile trail that crosses through the Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on 8 different bridges with various lengths ranging between 150 ft - 510 ft and altitudes between 36 ft -180 ft. They are the widest, longest & strongest bridges in the Monteverde
• Selvatura Park, Unamed Road in Guanacaste Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, 5655 Costa Rica
• Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
• Gulf of Papagayo, Gulf of Papagayo, Province of Guanacaste
• Monteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
• Playas del Coco, Playas del Coco, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Province of Guanacaste
• Playa Panama, Playa Panama, Gulf of Papagayo, Province of Guanacaste
• Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Departure Point :Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Traveler pickup is offered
Self Drive Option: Please meet at Selvatura Park at 10:00 AMMonteverde Hotels: Pick ups start at 7:30 am, your exact pick up time will be sent to you upon bookingPacific Coast Pick up TimesHacienda Pinilla/JW Marriott: 5:30 AM (please let reception or security know we are coming to pick you up)Langosta/Tamarindo Hotels, Condos, Houses: 6:00 AMGrande, Conchal, Brasilito, Flamingo, Potrero Hotels, Condos, Houses: 6:00 AMRIU Guanacaste & RIU Palace: 6:30 AM (bring copy of passport)Playas del Coco Hotels, Condos, Houses: 6:50 AMPlaya Hermosa & Playa Panama Hotels (Villas Sol, Condovac, Occidental Papagayo, Secrets Papagayo, Mangroove), Condos Houses: 7:00 AMLiberia Peri Supermarket: 7:15 AMAndaz/Four Seasons/Planet Hollywood: 6:30 AM ($50 transport fee per booking, not per customer)Dreams Las Mareas 6:00 AM ($200 extra per booking, not per customer)Pick up times are an estimate. Please be ready at the specified time but it may take us up to 20 minutes longer depending on that days pick up schedule and traffic.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Weather may be sunny and warm, or cloudy/rainy and chilly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be age 4 or older for the zipline adventure
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We intensify cleaning & hygiene measures for frequently touched surfaces (exterior and interior handles, toilets, common areas, equipment etc.) Hand washing is mandatory before and after the activities, control measures to reduce people, If you would like a mask let us know in advance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.