Zipaquira Salt Cathedral Tour
We will observe one of the great constructions made in Zipaquira. The Cathedral of Sal keeps with it a lot of history that we will discover when entering this wonderful Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Activities - Hotel
- Salt Cathedral Tour
- Excursion Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide in Salt Cathedral
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Bottled water
- We will go out through the Bogotá savannah towards Zipaquirá (40 km away); This town has a cultural value because of its indigenous history, which has been dominated in ancient times by the great Cacique Muisca Zipa. We will enter the Cathedral of Sal, an architectural work built inside the salt mines to 180 meters of depth that houses myths and legends of the region and the miners. It is a unique place that has become a religious center and is one of the most famous Catholic shrines in the country that recalls the Viacrucis of Jesus Christ, attracting pilgrims and tourists. At the end of the visit a short stop is made in the square of Zipaquirá to freely walk its most representative streets.
Departure Point :Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.