Zipaquirá and Guatavita Lagoon
This is an experience full of history, nature, mysticism and legends, first of all we will leave by the northern highway of Bogotá to go to Zipaquirá, a town full of courage and recognition in the conquest and colonization struggles of the capital of the country, after Take a small tour of its main square, we will go to the Salt Park to enter the Cathedral, the tour inside is approximately two hours where we can know its inner beauty.
Then we will go to Guatavita, one of the most cultural and historical places in the country, where the very famous legend of El Dorado takes place, in the Laguna de Guatavita our indigenous ancestors worshiped and performed their most important succession ceremonies and change of leadership.
We will visit the new town and have an incredible view of the tomine dam, after time to get to know its crafts we will begin our return to Bogotá.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Accompanying Host
- Zipaquira Salt Cathedral Entrance
- Entrance to the Laguna de Guatavita
- Medical assistance
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatavita
What's excluded :
- Food not described
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Natural wonder number one of Colombia
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna de Guatavita, Km 15, Via Guatavita-Sesquile, Tierra Negra Colombia
Sacred place of Muisca culture, place of worship and spiritual connection man and elements.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Edificio Stella, Cra. 6 #10-42, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.