Zip Lining Experience in Limuru, Kenya
You’re surrounded by lush green trees, a gorgeous dense forest, crisp mountain air, and bright sunshine… How about a whole lot of adrenaline too?
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- zipline equipment
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Forest
- The longest zip tour in East Africa at over 2,200 metres takes you flying fast and high over Kereita Forest, offering unique views of the stunning landscape. Zip across mountain valleys at speeds of up to 60 km/h, skim the treetops, glide under giant forest canopies, while enjoying an adrenaline rush like no other! With distant views of Mount Kenya and perhaps a glimpse of a Colobus monkey or elephant nearby, this is a zip tour like no other!
Departure Point :The Forest, Kimende Kimende KE, Kenya
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.