Zip Lines Adventures & Boat ride from Puerto Vallarta with Road Transportation
It is a natural park in Puerto Vallarta, before to get there you will admire beautiful views of the bay . Yo will cross the bay in a boat , and in the park you can see a natural long river, and you will use the 15 ziplines the longest and highest above the jungle. Yo will see an exotic animals, with whom you can interact with them! people who want to relax and have fun , take the trip and if you go to Vallarta you can´t miss this ride .
It's a cool tour, with a unique sea-level enviroment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation by sea or land
- Zip lines equipment ( Harnesses, Helmet)
- Boat Ride: Life jackets
- Canopy, water slides and water activities on the river (weather permitting).
- Traditional tequila tasting.
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not included, if you want something, you have to bring extra money, and also are not included photo and video services.
- We do not offer transportation in hotels.
- No photo and video service
- Puerto Vallarta Marina Dock fee 28.5 pesos(approx 1.50 USD). Children under 8 years old do not pay.
- Visit: Los Veranos Canopy Tour (Main Office), Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2735, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
A shore excursion adventure specifically created for cruise ship passengers. Kick off your adventure admirin beautiful views of Puerto Vallarta. Fly high above the jungle and river on 15 of the longest ziplines, highly trained zip lining experts who make safety a priority while still having fun, also enjoy the canopy course and many outdoor activities. Eat lunch at our riverfront restaurant-bar, have fun in our traditional Tequila tasting, you will have this one opportunity to taste perfectly crafted tequilas some with unique flavors. Swim or jump, and slide down from our waterslides to natural pools of the river, where the water toys will be waiting for you ( weather permitting). Relax on our golden sand groomed river beach that captures the sun's rays and offers a perfect toasty warm place to rest. Discover exotic species such as monkeys, toucans, squirrel, iguanas, boas and macaws in our animal sanctuary.
Los veranos canopy tour is an excellent shore excursion.
Departure Point :Los Veranos Canopy Tour (Main Office), Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2735, Zona Hotelera, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made.
- • Duration: 5 hours approximately, depending on the selected collection point .
- • It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, in addition to wearing bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with leash, cash and debit or credit card for lunch or to buy souvenirs.
- • Arrive 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
- • No Children under 5 years old or less than 101 cm.
- • Adults over /285 pounds.
- • No Pregnant Woman can't do extreme activity.
- • Not recommended for those who have difficulty climbing hills and users with signs of intoxication.
- • Our ground transportation option is recommended for pregnant women, children under 5 years of age (accompanies who did not do activities) or people with heart disease, chronic back pain or shoulder problems, as this will allow them to enjoy the rest of activities.
- Most travelers can participate
- • Costumer can bring cell phones under their responsability
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The park will open on August 1st, on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, transfers only by land in the meeting points, only time to operate will be at 9:00 am, operating only 20 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.