Zip Lines Adventures & Boat ride from Nuevo Vallarta whit Boat Transportation
It is a natural park in Puerto Vallarta, before to get there you will admire beautiful views of the bay . Yo will cross the bay in a boat , and in the park you can see a natural long river, and you will use the 15 ziplines the longest and highest above the jungle. Yo will see an exotic animals in the enviroment! People who want to relax and have fun , take the trip and if you go to Vallarta you can´t miss this ride .
It's a cool tour, with a unique sea-level enviroment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation by sea
- Zip lines equipment ( Harnesses, Helmet).
- Boat Ride: Life jackets.
- Traditional tequila tasting.
- Canopy, water slides and water activities on the river (weather permitting).
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch ( Food & Drinks).
- We do not offer transportation in hotels.
- No photo and video service.
- Puerto Vallarta Marina Dock fee 28.5 pesos(approx 1.50 USD). Children under 8 years old do not pay.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Nuevo Vallarta, Paseo de la Marina Mz 8 Lt 46, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
You Will Slide through the treetops of the tropical forest directly to a tequila bar during this zip-line tour, which begins with an optional speedboat ride. In Puerto Vallarta's first zip line circuit, you'll travel 3 km in solid cables suspended 100 meters in the air and enjoy fantastic panoramic views. Put an end to the exciting experience with free time to swim, kayak or slide down a water slide, or get to know the diverse wildlife of the area at the beast house.
Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursion with Jungle Zipline Tour and Speedboat Ride.
It will rise over the river through 15 cables for a route of up to 442 meters (1450 feet) in length.
Buy lunch and drinks (not included) at a riverside restaurant and try tequila (included).
Swim and canoe, you can also enjoy observing manatees, coatíes and boas in an animal shelter.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made.
- Duration: 5 hours approximately, depending on the selected collection point .
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, in addition to wearing bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera with leash, cash and debit or credit card for lunch or to buy souvenirs.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
- No Children under 5 years old or less than 101 cm.
- Adults over /285 pounds.
- No Pregnant Woman can't do extreme activity.
- Not recommended for those who have difficulty climbing hills and users with signs of intoxication.
- Our ground transportation option is recommended for pregnant women, children under 5 years of age (accompanies who did not do activities) or people with heart disease, chronic back pain or shoulder problems, as this will allow them to enjoy the rest of activities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The park will open on August 1st, on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, transfers only by land in the meeting points, only time to operate will be at 9:00 am, operating only 20 people.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.