Zip Line And Via Ferrata
This tour has been created to combine two thrilling activities to give people with little mountain or climbing experience the opportunity for a great adventure high up in the Sacred Valley. And get one of the very best views of the Sacred Valley!
Via ferrata is a path used to climb cliff with a safety system permanently installed. It will give you a great climbing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All security and protective equipment
What's excluded :
We will leave Cusco towards the Sacred Valley. After a safety talk, we will start the activities. You will first climb 400 meters of Via ferrata and then descend the mountain using 6 zipwires (150 to 700 meters / 490 to 2300 ft).
Departure Point :Choqechaka 490, Cusco 08000, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.