Zhujiajiao Water Town Half Day Small Group Tour
Zhujiajiao Water Town, the nearest water town from Shanghai, boasts the centuries-old history and beautiful waterways. Explore Zhujiaojiao in a half-day group tour, experience tranquil water town landscape and the leisure boat ride is optional to choose.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Selected meeting point pick up
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
You will be picked up by driver and tour guide at the meeting point in the morning then drive to the 400-year old Zhujiajiao Water Town with its charming bridges and canals. You will stroll in the beautiful Kezhi Garden, take the optional boat passing through narrow waterways, traditional houses, and dozens of stone bridges. Explore herbal shop, local delicious snack food and crafts stores, learn Chinese post history from the Former Site of Qing Dynasty Post Office. Return to downtown and enjoy beautiful Chinese silk. The tour ends here and you will find your own way to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Shanghai Pudong Hotel & Residences, 38 Pujian Rd, Tang Qiao, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200127
2: Grand Hyatt Shanghai, 88 Shi Ji Da Dao, Lu Jia Zui, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China
3: The Portman Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Shang Hai Bo Te Man Li Si Ka Er Dun Jiu Dian, Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
4: Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre, 555 Xizang Middle Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Shanghai, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.