Zhujiajiao Water town and Shanghai in 1930s
Zhujiajiao is a must-visit in Shanghai.
Shanghai film park is not very popular to non-Chinese, but if you are interested how Shanghai looked like in 1930s, when it's the financial centre of Far East Area.
It's a private and flexible tour.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Film Park Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Film Park Tickets, 4915 Bei Song Gong Lu, Che Dun Zhen, Songjiang Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
9:00-10:30 On the way to [Shanghai Film Park];
10:40-12:20 [Shanghai Film Park]
It's built for making film, and copy real Shanghai in 1930s. Cheongsam(a typical lady's costume) experience is inculded; an old-fashioned tram is kept; a costume exhibition takes you back to the Adventurer's Paradise in 1930s...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
12:25-13:30 [On the way to Zhujiajiao]
13:50-16:00 [ Lunch and visit Zhujiajiao water town]
A typical southern China' ancient water town, the largest and most popular one in Shanghai. There are: a Chinese traditional garden; taking a boat along the river; a Buddhist temple; a Taoist temple; tea house, local food, many handcrafts and souvenirs.
16:10- 18:00 Back to starting point.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :People's Square, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Normally, Guide and the driver will meet travelers at their centrally located hotel or other designated city center location and return to the same location. Drop-off and pickup outside of central Shanghai, such as Qingpu District, Jiading District, Chuansha District, or Songjiang District will incur extra fees.Airports
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport, S 1 Ying Bin Gao Su, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi, China
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.