Zhangjiajie Day Trip of Grand Canyon, Glass Bridge, Baofeng Lake
Spend full day with a local expert guide while travelling in Zhangjiajie, have an adventure trip in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, experience the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge, enjoy a scenic walk boasting waterfalls and wonderful views on each side, and take a boat ride to enjoy all the beauty of the Baofeng Lake. Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, English-speaking tour guide, entrance tickets and local lunch are all inclusive.
Have an adventure trip in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon
Experience the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge
Take a boat ride to enjoy all the beauty of Baofeng Lake
Discover amazing Zhangjiajie with a local expert guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie
- Entry/Admission - Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Baofeng Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie, Sanguansi, Zhangjiajie 427000 China
With pickup from your hotel in Zhangjiajie, local expert guide will take you to start the adventure trip to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, which is much favored by explorers and lovers of great outdoor from home and abroad, by featuring typical Zhangjiajie land form, breathtaking cliffs, lush forests, ancient caves, colorful ponds, and a river running through the canyon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge, Zhangjiajie China
Experience the world’s longest and highest Glass Bridge. Hanging over a valley, the glad bridge provides a superb panorama of the entire grand canyon. You will enjoy a scenic walk boasting waterfalls and wonderful views on each side, standing on it is like floating in the air.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baofeng Lake, Suoxi Town, Wulingyuan District Wulingyuan Scenic Area, Zhangjiajie 427400 China
Have lunch at a well-selected local restaurant. Head over to Baofeng Lake, a veritable place of graceful mountains and charming waterways, gathered by rainfall, mountain springs, and underground streams with emerald color all year around. Then enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for centrally located Zhangjiajie hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking, tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception at your chosen time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The glass bridge in Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon may be closed if the weather is bad
- Those who have heart disease, high blood pressure and acrophobia are not recommended to set feet on the bridge
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.