Zest Your Holiday With A Spice Tour
Drive from your hotel to the spice plantation area Kizimbani, which is found in west “A” district, about 10 km from stone town for spices and tropical fruits excursion. The spice guide will walk with you to the spice plantation farm to discover spices, seasonal tropical fruits, learn how to harvest and hear out the history as to why Zanzibar has got a nickname of the Spice Islands. Also, you can test and smell various spices and seasonal tropical fruits brought by the sultans of Oman.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zanzibar Spices and Heritage Centre, Kidichi, West district Tanzania
Head to a spice plantation to learn about the spices harvested, seasonal fruits being grown and why Zanzibar Islands are called the Spice Island. See which fruits and spices were brought by the Sultans of Oman.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
The travelers will find us by looking the logo of our company in the front and left side of our vehicleAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Malindi Guest House, Funguni Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.