Zasavica Bike Tour
We provide everything you need for a real Bike Adventure:
• MTB bike
• transport to the location & back
• bike guide
• backpack & nutrition
HIGHLIGHTS – ZASAVICA
• Dragons of Zasavica
• Rare autochthon animals
• Donkey Day Celebration
• Local specialities
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This special nature reserve is one of the major wildlife refuges and one of the last authentically preserved wetlands in Serbia. Located some 90km North-East of Belgrade, several kilometers across the Sava river and just south of the city Sremska Mitrovica it holds vast wildlife, both plants and animals.
Your ride will start in the exceptional natural environment, on a large pasture with a viewpoint on Zasavica pond. The colorful shift of forests, wet meadows, wide shores and the water itself, the richness of plant and animal species, offers unique experience to every rider. On your way you’ll meet some of Zasavica’s special residents – Balkan donkey, Mangulica and Podolian cattle. There are several paths to take – Valjevac or Šumareva Ćuprija, but wherever you go the place will make you to feel how it looks like returning to the nature.
After you return from your ride, you can take a break at the visitors’ center with an 18 meters high tower which overlooks a 300 ha meadow and the widest and most beautiful part of Zasavica stream. This facility also has a souvenir shop and a Beaver’s Inn, where you can taste local specialties. Zasavica is also the place where world’s the most expensive cheese is being made – pule chesee, made out of donkey’s milk, which costs around $1,000 per kilogram!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the address you give us.NOTE. Leave the address during the reservation process.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 people is required for the tour realization
- Let us know if you have health restrictions or restricitions in diet
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.