Zanzibar Stone Town & Spice Tour
Recommended Zanzibar Tours & Excursions offers!!! Breakfast at Zanzibar Beach hotels. Enjoy a half-day exploration of Stone Town, Set out to see some of the city's top attractions, including its Historical Sites and the UNESCO-listed cathedral, home to many archaeological relics.
The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which are essential ingredient in a Zanzibari’s everyday life, it is the island’s connection to spices and herbs.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Kidichi Spice Farms
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
See Zanzibar City's top attractions as you learn about the Culture, Heritage and Traditions of Stone Town. Tour Old Dispensary House, navigate through Palace Museum and House of Wonder. It's the perfect overview for first-time visitors who want to get oriented to this diverse city.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kidichi Spice Farms, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Visit Tropical Spice Farm which offers fun and adventure in an award-winning lush, tropical farm setting and be enthralled by more than 500 tropical medicinal plants and spices. Follow a guide through rural plantations and see where local staples such as clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon are cultivated, grown and used to produce some of Zanzibar's most aromatic cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.