Zanzibar Stone Town & Prison Island Tour
Recommended Zanzibar Tours & Excursions offers!!! Breakfast at Zanzibar Beach hotels. Enjoy a half-day exploration of Stone Town, Set out to see some of the city's top attractions, including its Historical Sites and the UNESCO-listed cathedral, home to many archaeological relics.
Visit historic Prison Island with its giant land tortoise. While on the island you will be able to observe and feed the tortoises, swim, sunbathe and snorkel.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Prison Island - Changuu Private Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stone Town, Zanzibar City Tanzania
Trace the rich history of Zanzibar, including its Pre-Arabian Cultures, Colonial Era, and contemporary present, during this 03-hour of Stone Town Tour. Explore the Catholic Cathedral, then discover Old Dispensary House. You’ll finish your day with a look at some of modern-day Zanzibar’s top neighborhoods.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Prison Island - Changuu Private Island, Off the Coast From Stone Town Shangani, Stone Town, Zanzibar City 3395 Tanzania
Discover natural beauty of Prison Island on this Half Day Tour that includes a Snorkeling on a Pristine Corals. With your Guide, visit the viewpoint at Prison Historical Buildings and a long Jetty with Peacocks. See Giant Tortoises Sunbathe on a beautiful small White Sands Beach. Pickup and drop-off included. Book Last Minutes while in Zanzibar.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.