Zanzibar Scenic Flight: Departure from Matemwe Beach Zanzibar
Enjoy a scenic flight over North of Zanzibar. Your 60 - minute air tour starts from Zanzibar Airport and flies over North of Zanzibar top landmarks, including Mangapwani, Kendwa and Nungwi Beach. Upgrade to include a delicious a la carte lunch at Six Degree Restaurant in Stone Town, an elegant ocean front restaurant with views that overlook Chumbe Island.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nungwi Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kendwa Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nungwi Beach, Nungwi Tanzania
After boarding your private flight Charter, your pilot takes off Karume Airport and heading over North part of Zanzibar discovering Nungwi and Kendwa pristine Beach.
For those who want to see the north part of the island with all its Hotel properties, Mnemba and the tropical forests, then this is made for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kendwa Beach, Kendwa Tanzania
Starting from Stone Town, west of Zanzibar, you will discover in three sectors, the north coast and all its landmarks, then cut across the island at Chwaka Bay soaring over the lush green forests and spice farms. A truly unique sight to see!
Enjoy unobstructed views of Stone Town from the open-air dining room. The menu features fresh seafood and South African wine among other delectable items. It’s a great way to celebrate after your scenic flight over North Zanzibar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.