Zanzibar Scenic Flight: Departure from Kizimkazi Beach
On this 60 minute adventure flight in your own private aircraft, your friendly pilot will take you to the South of Zanzibar Islands, one of the large sand islands adjacent to Menai Bay Coservation Area and Kizimkazi Village. During whale season, from July to October each year, humpback whales are known to frequent the area.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pungume Island, Tanzania
Your friendly pilot will meet you at Karume Airport and show you to the private light aircraft awaiting your arrival. Enjoy Zanzibar Islands skyline as we climb out over the southern suburbs around Menai Bay Conservation Area.
We pass the coast line of Uzi Island, Fruits and Spices Hotel, The Residence Zanzibar Hotel toward Kizimkazi Village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
From here we will head to the western side of the island into the migratory path of the humpback whale, bringing a new perspective on these gentle giants. You will discover Pungume Island, Kwale Island and Nyamembe Island with pristine view of Beautiful Sandbank. Your flight will return to Karume International Airport.
Whale Season is between July and October, due to the short time frame of the flights, we are unable to guarantee sighting of whales.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.