Zanzibar Scenic Flight: Departure from Jambiani Beach
See the Kizimkazi Coast from the air on a 60- or 90-minute sightseeing flight that can be customized to your interests and schedule. Fly above Kizimkazi Village in a small plane that seat up to four passengers, and spot on Paje Coast which hosts some of the best things to see and do.
per adult from
1 hour 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Paje Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kizimkazi, Kizimkazi, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
See Kizimkazi Coast from the air on a 60- or 90-minute sightseeing flight that can be customized to your interests and schedule. Fly above Kizimkazi Village in a small plane that seat up to four passengers, and spot on Paje Coast which hosts some of the best things to see and do.
Make your way to Karume Airport, where this tour begins, and meet a pilot for your 60- or 90-minute sightseeing flight. Strap in and use a pair of headsets so you can hear the pilot throughout the flight: the pilot will point out key landmarks and sights on the ground as you pass overhead.
Enjoy the flexibility of a super-small group tour, and the personal experience of a plane that seat just four passengers; if you’d like to customize your trip even further, simply make a request for a special itinerary after booking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paje Beach, Paje Tanzania
Whatever your flight path, you’ll have views directly to the clear Indian Ocean water and sandy beaches that line Paje Coast, and you can witness some of the best things to see and do, a home to kitesurfers, infamous The Rock Restaurant and unparalleled coast line of powder white, soft, sandy beach.
Keep your camera ready to capture panoramic shots of the coast from the plane’s viewing windows. After your flight time is up, touch back down at Karume Airport, where this scenic flight tour concludes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.