Zanzibar Safari Blue Tour; Kwale Island & Sandbank: Departure from Stone Town
Recommended Zanzibar Tours & Excursions offers!!! Breakfast at Zanzibar Beach hotels. Relax on a beautiful sandbank where you’ll learn or refresh your snorkel skills. From there, visit two snorkel sites near Pungume Island to see colorful tropical fish, sea turtles, rays, and coral. Finally, enjoy a sunset cruise with the chance of spying dolphins along the way.
Get access to the crystal clear waters and nature of Zanzibar Islands with this day trip by local boat. Visit all 3 islands, including the secret blue lagoon, and the impressive sandbanks. Start in the morning to enjoy swimming and snorkeling before the crowds get there.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Safari Blue, Zanzibar
- Entry/Admission - Blue Safari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Safari Blue, Zanzibar, Fumba Village Zanzibar, Tanzania
Glide across the Indian Ocean Sea on a traditional dhow boat, stopping at top snorkeling spots and unspoiled beaches. The route is full of unusual natural features, like a disappearing sandbank, Kwale Islands, and Pungume Islands throught Blue Lagoon that you can swim through.
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Blue Safari, Indian Ocean, 1991, Fumba, Tanzania
Escape the city crowds for swimming, snorkeling and relaxing on a beautiful Sandbank and the tropical Blue Lagoon, Enjoy a fun and relaxing day out on a shared traditional dhow. Enjoy delicious fresh Seafood Lunch with a sip of local beers.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kwale Island, Tanzania
Discover Kwale Island, a great place to explore and climb an ancient baobab tree, which fallen down hundreds years ago but still standing tall, walk along the beach, view coral formations, discover hermit crabs scurrying about.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Tembo House Hotel, Shangani St, Zanzibar 0004, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.