Zanzibar Quad Adventure: Departure from Uroa Beach Zanzibar
Our Quad bike adventure will give you the chance to get in touch with our Cultural experience in Zanzibar remote areas. It is adapted to all age groups, you do not need any previous knowledge and we will take good care of you. This is one of unique ways to explore and learn more about breathtaking Inland of Zanzibar. Tour includes a transfer from Uroa Beach Village to Kiwengwa Beach ready to start your day by riding your Quad.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kiwengwa, Kiwengwa, Zanzibar Island, Zanzibar Archipelago
Upon your arrival at the centre of Quad in Kiwengwa, you will be welcomed by expert guides with years of experience and will learn that ATV Quad bike vehicles take limited training to prepare for departure.
Your ATV Quad adventure begins as you pass through a lot of remote villages. Your tour continues along a beautiful coconut palms and secular Baobab with a few short stops at places that offer nice breathtaking views. The paddy rice fields and Kinyasini Village have magical breathtaking view. These views will leave you breathless during your adventure.
Thereafter, a ride through small villages and later a ride continue on wild roads that are perfect for our ATV Quad bikes and offer maximum enjoyment. Continue to ride along the Village Boma with its Children and discover some local houses made by soil and mud. Your tour will end at the Kiwengwa where you will take your luxury transport back to Uroa Beach Village.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our guests at hotel reception loungeAirports
- Kisauni Airport, Tanzania
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar, Shangani Street Stone Town Zanzibar TZ, Zanzibar 4255, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.