Zanzibar Aromatic Spice, Swahili culture & Historical City Tour
Spice and city tour is important tour to do while you are in island to learn spices and its history.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to slave market
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Lunch - our lunch is offeered in spice farm and our lunch is spice lunch with coconut source, vegetables, fruits and fish but fish for non vegan and soft drinks.
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- The travelers expect to see, learn and test all spices, herbs and fruits that are unique to Zanzibar and its health benefit to human being and also guest will get time to buy spices in order to support local farmers to improve the living to continue to grow spices and other food staff. Apart from that during historical city tour our guest will get all history of Zanzibar, they will learn and experience our unique local culture, religions, architectural styles, Zanzibar doors, sultan palace, Freddie mercury and so on.
Also after the tour our guest will get time to rest in town if they want to eat / drink and to do shopping and so on. I recommend all guest to do this combination tours because they will learn and see so many things and our guides are funny enough they will make you all time happy and you will not regret to do this tour with ours. our uniqueness we offer all this tours by using experienced and very knowledgeable guides and they are well quipped with various knowledge in order to make sure that our customer are satisfied with our services and to ensure that they will return again.
Departure Point :Mizingani Road, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
Name of travellers,their phone number, email and our company name.
PortsFerry Tickets, Mizingani Rd, Zanzibar, Tanzania
AirportsAbeid Amani Karume International Airport, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
OtherStone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania - Forodhani Garden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tours are private tours and we will make sure that all percussion measure are followed and we will make sure that our guest are safe from the first day up to the end of their holiday and also we will ensure our guest enjoy their holiday and satisfy our services. and we will avoid crowded areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.