Zamboanga Sta Cruz Island (pink Sand) Excursion
The Philippines is difficult to top when it comes to stunning beaches. Tourists and locals alike never run out of reasons to explore what our country has to offer, and National Geographic seems to be on the same boat. In fact, in the magazine's recently published 21 Best Beaches in the World list, Sta. Cruz Island in Zamboanga made the cut.
Dubbed aptly as the Pink Beach, Santa Cruz Island is covered in beautiful pink sand that results from all the crushed red organ pipe coral that washes ashore.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop off from hotel /residence to zamboanga city port area
- roundtrip motorboat transfer from isabela city to malamawi island
- Entrance Fees
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Great Santa Cruz Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Santa Cruz Island, Zamboanga City, Mindanao Philippines
Great Santa Cruz Island is a small inhabited island in Zamboanga City in the southern region of the Philippines that is famous for its pink coralline sand. The island, located 4 kilometres (2.49 mi) south of downtown at the Santa Cruz Bank in the Basilan Strait, boasts the only pink sand beach in the Philippines. The color of the sand comes from the pulverized red organ pipe coral from eons of surf erosion mixed with the white sand.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up location for group with pick up and drop off: Hotel Lobby/Airport Arrival Area/Guest’s ResidencePick up time: 7:00AM
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.