Zamami Island, Kayak/SUP & Snorkel camping experience - Private Group
Customized experience, adjusted to your private groups needs and abilities.
Take a scheduled ferry across the open sea to the Kerama Island's World Heritage area, as well as enjoying the sites from the ferry this two hour crossing will allow us to put together a tailored plan to suit your group and the predicted weather and sea conditions.
On arrival at Zamami port, you will have the opportunity to explore the town and grab some lunch or head straight to the beach for some action on the water.
The next day is an open schedule, with paddleboarding and snorkeling the main theme, we can plan the day to include sunrise/sunset experiences, hiking, inter island travel and lunch options.
BBQ dinner can be arranged at the campsite (including fire) or discover the towns restaurants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Paddle Boards
- Breakfast - At campsite
- Ferry tickets, pick up/drop off
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Campsite BBQ or visit to local resturants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch - Locally bought
Take a two-hour scheduled ferry from Naha to Zamami at 10am.
Camping from Zamami's best camp site or stay at a local inn.
Experience paddleboarding and snorkeling in the Kerama blue.
Two nights dinner at local restaurants or campsite bbq.
Snorkel at Furuzamami beach, guaranteed tropical fish hangout.
Campsite breakfast for 2 mornings.
Options to experience hiking, paddleboarding and snorkeling from various secluded/popular suitable locations.
Ferry departure from Zamami on the last day is at 3pm. Arriving Naha at 5pm.
• Gahi Island, Zamami-son, Shimajiri-gun 901-3400 Okinawa Prefecture
• Furuzamami Beach, Zamami, Zamami-son, Shimajiri-gun 901-3402 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on location, pick up times can vary. Arrival at Naha ferry port required at 9am on day of departure.Airports
- Naha Airport, Okinawa City Okinawa Prefecture
- Tomari, Naha
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Kayaking/paddleboarding and snorkelling are all naturally socially distant. Restaurants and shops often require the use of face coverings, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.