Zakynthos Water Village with Transfer
Prepare to get wet on the slides of a brilliant water park in the village of Sarakinado.
As well as all the slides and rides there are snack bars, go karts and trampolines (these are at an additional cost to the Waterpark admission ticket). Get your thrills at the largest water park on the island and have some fun on attractions such as the 3 octopus slides, Slippery Rabbit and Boomer Bowl. Relax on the 300 metre long Lazy River or get an adrenalin rush as you are sucked into the Black Hole. Play spray games and take the kids to the dedicated slides and attractions of the children's section.
There are lots of things to do and amenities available at the Water Village making it a complete day out for all the family.
Benefit from round-trip transportation from all main resorts on the island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Ride photographs (payable extra)
- Guests will be picked up from resort at a pre-arranged point and time and will be transferred to the Water Village in an air-conditioned coach. Here you will be met by a member of our staff, who will give you all the information you need for the day.
You are then free to enjoy your time as you wish on the rides and using the amenities and facilities available.
The bus will depart at 16.30 to return all guests to their resorts.
Departure Point :
We have pick up points in all the main resorts of the island. When booking we should be informed about the name of the accommodation, so that we can inform guests about the exact pickup point and time.
OtherKeri, GreeceAgios Sostis, Ag. Sostis, GreeceLaganas, GreeceKalamaki 291 00, GreeceArgassi 291 00, GreeceVasilikos 291 00, GreeceZakinthos, GreeceBochali 291 00, GreecePlanos 291 00, GreeceTragaki 291 00, GreeceKipseli 291 00, GreeceAlikanas, GreeceAlykes, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Zakinthos, Greece - All guests are returned to the same location that they were picked up from.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.