Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Full-Day Private Tour
Zakopane is situated around 100 kilometers south of Kraków. It is the biggest town located in the heart of the Polish Tatra Mountains. Beautiful mountains, outstanding architecture, highland music and cuisine create a unique atmosphere, the place is becoming more and more popular among the Tourists.
During this ~10 hours tour, there are plenty of activities. Gubałówka mountain with a spectacular panoramic view of Tatra mountains, Zakopane's ski jump, wooden churches, and - most importantly - try authentic, highlander cuisine and spend some time on the most popular street in town - Krupówki and much more! Don't forget the souvenirs!
The tour can be customized individually, and - for example - see the Eye of the sea. It is a breathtaking lake in the mountains. It takes around 2 hours to reach the place by foot from the parking lot, but believe us - it is so worth it!
The tour includes transportation both way, an English speaking driver and the best views You can imagine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Service of an experienced driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zakopane, Zakopane, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
The sightseeing program is tailored to each season and is agreed on per email (Morskie Oko lake, cableways Kasprowy Wierch and Gubałówka).
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Bracka 15, 31-005 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will be waiting for you at the appointed hour and pick you up from your selected address in Kraków. The suggested hour of pick up is 8 a.m or 9 a.m.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.