Zagreb to Split private transfer with National park Plitvice lakes guided tour
With this private tour, reach the lakes with ease and customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- National park entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
In Plitvice National Park, nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls. The Plitvice lakes National Park belongs to Dinaric karst area and due to its specific geology, geomorphology and hydrology it truly is one of the most impressive karst entities in the world. Apart from dolomitic rock, mesosoic limestones with dolomite inserts prevail.
The National Park covers 29685 hectares, where lakes take up to 200 hectares and forest covers the rest of the park. In this area you can encounter different species that have been living here since before the arrival of humans.
Starting point is at the north entrance of the park (Entrance 1). Sightseeing is circular and includes the Lower and Upper Lakes area, and a combination of walks and electric-boat rides, while the return to starting point will be mostly by panoramic train. Enjoy the beauty of the largest and most attractive waterfalls (“Great Waterfall”, “Veliki Prštavac” and “Mali Prštavac”), and countless smaller waterfalls, as well as the lakes.
Meeting your driver and guide at your accommodation or previously arranged pick-up point, board a climate-controlled vehicle for the trip towards Lika, where the first stop of the day is the village of Rastoke, a historic community at the confluence of the Slunjčica and Korana Rivers. Walk through the village to see traditional watermills and old fashioned, riverside houses built from limestone and wood.
We can insert in between a visit to Turanj fortress from the 18th century as well as Homeland war museum right next to it.
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park for a guided, 5-mile (8.5-km) hike that explores some of the Plitvice’s 16 lakes, which are linked by waterfalls. You’ll see the lower and upper lakes on foot, then board a train for a brief ride. The last Plitvice Lakes adventure is a boat cruise across Kozjak Lake, which is surrounded by thick evergreen forest (train and boat service are suspended from November through March, when tours of Plitvice Lakes National Park are on foot).
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Trg Nikole Šubića Zrinskog 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels centrally located in Zagreb as well as private accomodation. Please be advised to give us the location in time to ensure accuracy.
Return Detail :Obala kneza Domagoja 5, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.