Zagreb city tour
➡️THIS ZAGREB CITY TOUR, is unique because you will feel confortable when you hear that is offered in multiple languages () by a certified local guide. It takes 2-hours approx and it is a walking tour. You will experience and discover all the best our capital has to offer. You will know the past and the present of the city, as you stroll the historic streets of the Lower Town and Upper Town, your guide will show you the hidden treasures, the biggest highlights and the true stories that shaped Zagreb in the city that it is today. We are sure you will fully enjoy it and you will have an unforgettable experience! Althougt this outdoor experience can be booked for one participant, the tour requires at least two participants to be confirmed otherwise the booking could be cancelled.
per adult from
What's included :
- It’s a walking tour, By a local certified guide and a Funicular ride
What's excluded :
- Snacks - No meals or drinks are included
- Entry/Admission - Ban Josip Jelacic Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
The Zagreb city tour usually starts from Zagreb’s main square Ban Jelacic, then we continue with the visit of the two historic settlements – Kaptol and Gradec, from which Zagreb, as a capital city, developed. On Kaptol you will not only visit the biggest Cathedral in Croatia and Croatian Catholic Church but you will also get a chance to discover our picturesque farmer’s market Dolac.
After crossing the border between the two hills, today the loveliest walking street in Zagreb, you will climb up to Gradec, better known as Zagreb’s Upper Town which we will enter through the medieval Stone Gate. In Gradec you will get a chance to see the seat of our country’s administration, the Parliament and the Government, as well as the St. Mark's Church with the famous coloured roof, The baroque church of St. Catherine's and the medieval Lotrščak tower. After that we will get to the final point of the tour, through the Zagreb's Funicular, originally built in 1890, also known as the shortest funicular in Europe. then we will reach the final point of the tour, Zagreb’s main square – Ban Jelačić Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ban Josip Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.