Zagora & Kasbahs 2 Day Desert Tour from Marrakech
Discover the beauty of the southern Morocco and its culture on this 2-day tour from Marrakech. View a combination of desert, snow-capped Atlas Mountains and the magnificent eye catching kasbahs. During your tour, take a camel ride to watch the sunset over the dunes and explore the Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n'Tichka pass.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- A night at the bivouac (Berber tent) half board: dinner/breakfast
- Visit to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou
- Professional Driver
- Swap for a 4x4 Vehicle or a Camel ride from Zagora to desert camp
- Marrakech Hotel pickup and drop-off in a Minibus
- Live entertainment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Taourirt Kasbah
Day 1: Marrakech - Kasbah Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Zagora
Pass By: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Winding through the High Atlas Mountains between Ouarzazate and Marrakesh.
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
Aït Benhaddou is an ighrem along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech in present-day Morocco. Most citizens attracted by the tourist trade live in more modern dwellings in a village on the other side of the river, although there are four families still living in the ancient village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Ouarzazate nicknamed The door of the desert, is a city and capital of Ouarzazate Province in ... It is home to the kasbah of Taourirt, which was the casbah of the former caïd and later owned by T'hami El Glaoui.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
Your camel ride starts about a kilometer from Zagora. Enjoy the sunset along the way as you ride to the nomadic camp in the Nekhla dunes. Dinner will be served at the camp and you’ll spend the night in a private tent.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent at Zagora Desert Camp
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
The drive back will take you along the Draa Valley, with breaks to take in the views and for lunch, before returning to Marrakech via Ouarzazate.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.