Zaglava By Bike
Discover the charms of Zaglava, located in the north-western part of the island of Pag. The landscape will captivate you with its beauty, diversity, panoramic views and historical landmarks.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Novalja, Novalja, Island of Pag, Zadar County, Dalmatia
The programme starts in Novalja and takes you through the field of Novalja up to the drinking water spring called “Škopalj“ close to the church of St. Anton, where you will hear the story of the peculiarities and the significance of the area, both in the past and the present. The tour continues towards Stara Novalja, to Jadra beach, and along Zaglava, with magnificent views of the Kvarner Islands and the Podvelebit Archipelago.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :SUNTURIST Tourist Agency, Ul. Silvija Strahimira Kranjčevića 1, 53291, Novalja, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.