Zadar VR: Bombing the city during World War II
Experience the World War II and witness devastating bombing of the city with virtual reality glasses.
per adult from
What's included :
- OculusGo VR headset
- Expert assistant
- Visit to the location
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zadar, Zadar, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Experience recreated bombing of city of Zadar during World War II. An assistant will guide you to the location in Zadar old town that was bombed the most during WW II. You will stop there and put on VR glasses which will take you to recreated Zadar and you will be able to see how the city looked before it was destroyed in war. You will learn more about the city and see all the buildings that do not exist anymore.
Besides that you will witness aerial bombing of the city and you will relive those turbulent times of war
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Sokolska ul. 16, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.