Zadar Plitvice National Park Private Full-Day Tour
Spend a day in the breathtaking beauty of Croatia’s Dinaric Mountains on a 8-hour tour of Plitvice Lakes and walk in forests of green. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- English-speaking driver
- Boat ride (approx. 20 minutes)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Optional breakfast box of sandwich, fruit, water and juice (approx. 5 euro per person)
- Optional lunch at local restaurant
- Ticket to NP 34€ adult 01.06.-30.09.19. €16 kids,7-18 y. 15€ adults for rest of season:7.5 € kids
- Granted UNESCO World Heritage status in 1979, Plitvice is located roughly halfway between Zagreb and Zadar. Marked on old maps as the “Devil’s Garden,” the spectacular area consists of 16 interconnected terraced lakes, gushing over travertine rock covered in moss.
Departing from Zadar at 8:15am, you will drive for about an hour and 45 minutes before reaching Plitvice National Park, home to diverse flora and fauna including wild boar, wolves, and even bears.
Once at the National Park, begin your 4-hour guided tour visiting Upper and Lower lakes and enjoying the unspoiled nature of one of the most beautiful national parks in the world. Although you can’t swim in the protected lakes, your guide will show you the best places to explore and relax in this paradise of natural wonders.
Besides walking, sightseeing includes an electric boat ride on Kozjak lake. On your way back, eat lunch at a restaurant outside the National Park (optional). Return to Zadar at around 6:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- Zadar Main Bus Station, Unnamed Road, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :Flexibile, depending on your preferences
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please always check the weather: conditions in the Plitvice region can change very quickly from hot to cold, so please do not wear flip-flops or light summer clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.