Zadar Canal Half-Day Sailing Trip
Small group sailing tour in Zadar Canal. Discover the islands of Zadar archipelago. Enjoy in exceptional natural beauties while sailing through Zadar Canal, a place of exceptional natural beauties. Find a small bay just for yourself and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear sea or sunbathing on one of the island`s hidden beaches. Have a wonderful time exploring the islands wildlife. You might get the chance to meet friendly dolphins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mask, snorkel and flippers available on the boat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sailing Croatia, Ulica Matije Gupca 2A, Zadar 23000 Croatia
Morning or afternoon departures from Zadar. Sailing tour starts from the small city port from where you will be heading towards island of Ugljan, also known as the Olive Island due to numerous olive trees growing in its inland. If the wind is favorable you will hoist the sails immediately and the skipper will teach you the basics of sailing. You first stop is Preko, a small picturesque island village. There you will have some free time for sightseeing or a short coffee break. Your sailing adventure continues passing around many small islets, cliffs and rocks.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Obala kneza Domagoja 1c, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.