Zacatlán and Chignahuapan magical towns (private tour)
Embark on a magical journey through two of the most emblematic cities of the famous Sierra Norte: Chignahuapan and Zacatlán. This is an unforgettable tour of a full day of discovery of Mexican history, food and culture, led by experienced local and multilingual guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional driver and guide
- Drink and local bread tasting
- Access to waterfall, clock factory and spheres in Chignahuapan
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Visit: Cascadas Quetzalapan, Km. 6 Carretera Federal 119, limites de Chignahuapan y Zacatlan, Puebla, Mexico., Zacatlan Mexico
With a fall of one hundred meters high, the Quetzalapa jump is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the state of Puebla. Surrounded by abundant vegetation and the sounds of nature, it is undoubtedly a stop that will make you live sublime moments before its beauty and majesty.
Duration: 40 minutes
Visit: Los Murales De Zacatlan, Privada Porfirio Diaz 1002, Zacatlan 73310 Mexico
The exceptional murals that look outside the municipal pantheon of Zacatlán belong to the creation and joint work of the inhabitants of the city and a dozen local and foreign artists, which on the occasion of the commemoration of the 300 years of the foundation of the city; They came together to make this work of art embodied with the technique of vitro mural.
Covering almost four hundred square meters with pieces of glass and colored glass, the scenes that can be appreciated are part of the history of Zacatlán and its customs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Relojes Centenario, Calle El Nigromante 3 Centro, Zacatlan 73310 Mexico
This is the first monumental watch factory that opened its doors in Latin America towards the year 1918.
Since then he has manufactured more than 2000 watches that are distributed in various places in Mexico and abroad. One of the most representative is the floral clock that is located in the main square of Zacatlán and is still in operation.
Currently at the top of the factory we can also access the clock museum, which has a large collection of clocks and relics of time measurement that you can not miss.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Zacatlan de las manzanas, Centro, Col Sta Julia, 73310 Zacatlán, Pue., Mexico
During this stop in the center we will take the opportunity to try some of the local delicacies such as cheese-filled bread and traditional liquors. As well as to know some other attractions such as the Mudejar style kiosk and the monumental virgin of the Immaculate Conception.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cascadas Quetzalapan, Km. 6 Carretera Federal 119, limites de Chignahuapan y Zacatlan, Puebla, Mexico., Zacatlan Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.