YYC to Kalispell, MT - Van Service
As we are sure you have discovered, renting a car in one country and dropping it off in the other is not a possibility. Getting across the border efficiently, timely & with a gorgeous view along the way is very simply with our Van Service. Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery through the majestic mountains in Montana, the wind farms in Alberta and everything else in between. With seat flexibility, with removable bench seats and a trailer hitch to tow our small trailer for excess luggage, ski equipment or golf clubs - the most flexible service available!
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, we are ready to go when you are!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Heading to Montana, we can pick you up in Calgary at a private residence, a hotel or a car rental location and take you to any location in Kalispell. Departing from Calgary at your desired time, we will head south with great views of the prairies, wind farms and the amazing Rocky Mountains as the backdrop. Crossing into the US and into the heart of the mountains with stunning rockfaces, rivers, snow caps, and views that cannot be measured makes this journey so worthwhile. Should you be staying in Montana, make sure to take in at least one sunset - they don't have anything comparable to a Montana sunset.
Departure Point :Our departure location is at your discretion within Calgary. We can accommodate hotels, private residences & car rental agencies for pickup.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.