Yura Udnyu - Our Culture, Your Culture (Aboriginal Cultural Walk)
Wilpena Pound is located approximately 267-miles (429-kilometers) north of Adelaide, in the heart of Flinders Ranges National Park. It is a natural amphitheater of mountains and is a true representation of real Australian Outback. This tour consists of an easy to moderate 1.3-mile (2-kilometer) walk with some uneven ground. It is a fascinating Aboriginal and European cultural experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Transport to and from Wilpena Pound Resort
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilpena Pound Resort Wilpena Road, Via Hawker, Flinders Ranges National Park, South Australia 5434 Australia
For a fascinating cultural experience, join one of our experienced Yura guides for an informative stroll to Old Wilpena Station, one of South Australia's oldest and best preserved pastoral settlements. Walk along Wilpena Creek past magnificent river red gums with stunning views of Wilpena Pound in the distance. Learn about the landscape and bio-diversity from the perspective of the Adnyamathanha people. An easy to moderate 2km walk.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Wilpena Pound Visitor Centre, Flinders Ranges SA 5434, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guest Health Declarations collected before arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.