Yukata (Kimono) plan 2,500 yen You can walk around Kyoto's sightseeing spots and townscapes for a day
You can walk around the streets of Kyoto with a yukata (kimono), move by bus or train, and apply for family, friends, couples, or groups so you can experience in various scenes.
You can rent it from 9:30 and you can enjoy it all day if you return it by 17:00, so please try it on your trip to Kyoto.
per adult from
What's included :
- Yukata (Kimono), obi, sandals, bag, tabi
What's excluded :
- Transportation costs for makeup and movement
Please enjoy walking through the streets of Kyoto wearing a yukata (kimono).
Kiyomizu Temple is about a 3-minute walk, and many other tourist attractions are within walking distance.
Ninenzaka, Sannenzaka, Kodaiji, Yasaka Goto, Yasaka Koshindo, Yasaka Shrine, Hanamikoji, Kenninji etc.
Famous spots in Kyoto are scattered.
We also have a plan to ride a rickshaw for an additional fee, so please come by all means.
• Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
• Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0001 Kyoto Prefecture
• Hanamikoji Street, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture
• Kodai-ji Temple, 526 Shimokawaramachi, Higashiyama-Ku, Kyoto 605-0825 Kyoto Prefecture
• Yasaka Shrine, 625 Giommachi Kitagawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0073 Kyoto Prefecture
• Yasaka Koshin-Do, 390 Kinencho, Higashiyama-ku across from Hokan-ji Pagoda, Kyoto 605-0828 Kyoto Prefecture
• Kennin-ji Temple, 584 Yamatooji Yojo-sagaru Komatsucho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0933 Kyoto Prefecture
Departure Point :2-chōme-208-3 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, 605-0862, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.