Yucatan Trinity - Cenotes, Ruins, & Private Hacienda Lounge Experience!
Most travelers want to see the same cenotes, as they should, they are the nicest. Where we differentiate is on how we use those same cenotes and combine with our very own anchor product in Hacienda Cuch Balam (We live here). The same goes for the ruins, most people take tours to visit these ruins, but then what? We cap off a day full of ruins and cenotes to bring you to a rustic hacienda that is off-grid (26 panels), a private cenote that also serves as the water source for the home and pools. The hacienda is located 3km into the Mayan Jungle and surrounded by the beautiful sounds of nature (or we can turn up the music if you like!) We include a Mayan cleansing ceremony when available. This is the perfect way to wind down having food and drinks and just chilling at the Hacienda.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Cocktails, and Wine
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mayapan Archaeological Zone
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayapan Archaeological Zone, Carretera Merida _ Chetumal, Telchaquillo LA Mappa E' Sbagliata, LE Rovine Sono Molto A Sud DI Merida, Merida 97824 Mexico
A very much underrated archeological site that provides expansive views (you can still climb these!), and unique structures without all the hoards of people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cuzama, Cuzama, Yucatan Peninsula
Cuzama is known for its famous cenotes. Here you will visit 3 cenotes and be transported by horse pulling a cart down the rails.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chunkanan, Chunkanan, Yucatan Peninsula
Hacienda Cuch Balam - Our final stop on the tour and the most unique product on the market. This is our private hacienda (yes, we live here) and we are opening our doors to the public. A 100 acre Hacienda with a private cenote, restaurant/bar, exterior lounge, 2 swimming pools, and SacBe (Mayan road) for hiking with the dogs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle 47 500-494, Parque Santa Ana, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :La Negrita Cantina, Calle 62x 49, 415, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.