Your professional Reserve of Bandia Guide
The Bandia wildlife reserve is a real ecological jewel in the crown of Senegal. It has succeeded in reintroducing much of the marvellous native flora and of some of Africa’s best loved animals. Many of which had gradually disappeared, some of them centuries ago, due to demographic pressure and poaching.
With the exception of the big carnivores, you will be able to see most of the best-known African animals: white rhinoceros, zebra, giraffe, buffalo, giant eland, Cape eland, Oryx, roan antelope, waterbuck, western Buffon’s cob, greater kudu, nyalas, impalas, damas gazelle, red fronted gazelle, warthog, patas monkey, green vervet monkey, jackal, mongoose, crocodiles, giant tortoise, ostrich,and many more, as well as over 120 species of bird.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- The reserve ticket, the price of the 4x4 truck in the reserve
- Entry/Admission - Reserve De Bandia
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - Déjeuner, dîner,accommodation and alcohol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserve De Bandia, N 2 Route de Mbour, Saly Senegal
Bandia lies 65km from Dakar and 15km from Saly-Portugal. This natural reserve not far from Dakar is rich in lots of variety of wild animal such as rhinoceros , giraffes, buffaloes, ostriches, jackals, monkeys and a variety of antelope. A little Safari in the reserve of Bandia takes you back into the wild world of Eastern Africa. There are also some interesting serere burial mounds and a baobab tree where griots were once interred.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any place you stay iin Dakar.or in Mbour and take you back after the end of tour.
Departure Time :12/10/2019 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.