Your Own Rtveli in Kakheti
Georgia – Cradle of wine
Kakheti – Wine region
You can be part of Rtveli (vintage), Grape picking, Lunch outside in the vineyard, Grape pressing and traditional dinner.
These all will be in BIO vineyard
The best way to feel Kakheti is to participate to harvest, which was always a holiday for Kaketians
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car
- Fuel Charge
- Traditional Dinner
- 5 L home made wine
- 10 kg grapes
- Equipmants for Rtveli
- Hotel pick up/Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gombori Pass, Gombori-Telavi Rd, Telavi Georgia
Gombori Mountain Pass - peaks at 1620 meters above sea level. Gombori road is spectacular any time of year. Small idyllic villages, magnificent sceneries of Alazani valley and Caucasus Mountains, panoramic views, sheep flocks, ancient forests, beautiful meadows and sea of clouds are just a short list of what awaits you on this road.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alaverdi Monastery, Alaverdi, Kutaisi Georgia
Alaverdy Monastery - the highest cathedral (50m) in Georgia, after the Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi (87m). Its history starts from the VI-th century. Archeologists discovered remains of the VIII-X century old cellar in the Alaverdi Monastery yard. The cellar contained different sized qvevris.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Matani, Georgia
Rtveli - a traditional vintage and rural harvest holiday in Georgia accompanied by feasts, musical events and other celebrations. It normally takes place in late September in eastern Georgia.
Pressing [grapes] - the process where the juice is extracted from the grapes with the aid of a wine press, by hand, or even by the weight of the grape berries and clusters.
Supra - is a traditional Georgian meal that is largely considered to be the center of Georgian social life. A Georgian supra table is a foodie’s dream, a tablecloth covered in literal stacks of dishes full of Georgia’s unique local cuisine. The most essential, is the presence of a Tamada, or toastmaster, who leads the toasts around which the entire supra feast revolves. As the feast progresses, so do the rounds of toasts. Each round begins with a toast by the Tamada, who empties his glass. Guests are expected to follow suit, and they may offer toasts of their own in the theme of that round.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.