your customized visit
An industrial experience told with a human eye. It will be possible to discover the neighborhood where the story of Olivetti began
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ivrea, Ivrea, Province of Turin, Piedmont
Tour to discover the Maam, where you will discover the history of Olivetti, which made the city famous all over the world, declared a UNESCO site in 2018
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Torino TO, Italy
2: Piazza Castello, P.za Castello, Torino TO, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.