Yosemite Valley Tour with Transport from Oakhurst
This 4-hour guided tour of Yosemite National Park covers some of the Yosemite Valley's natural highlights. Depart early, at 6am, from Oakhurst to capture photos of Bridalveil Falls, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Sentinel Bridge, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included. Shared tour is limited to a maximum group size of 20 people.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sports bottle or water bottle
- National park fees
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Yosemite Valley
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, other than mentioned
- Glacier Point tour extension $59 (select dates only
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yosemite Valley, 9035 Village Dr, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389-9912
Here you visit Tunnel View, Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, Sentinel Bridge, Yosemite Falls, Merced River, Valley View, Fern Springs, President Theodore Roosevelt and John Muir's campsite.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Fish Camp General Store, 1191 Hwy 41, Fish Camp, CA 93623
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. Tour provider will do their best to show alternative sites.
- On select dates, a Glacier Point tour extension may be available for additional purchase at time of travel, payable directly to the operator. Please note, tour duration would increase to 8 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 1 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.