Yosemite Sunset & Champagne Tour
Leave the crowds behind and join us for an evening excursion to reach the heights of Yosemite National Park and watch the sky unfold around you with a glass of champagne in hand.
First, we will climb 3,200 feet of elevation to reach the Sentinel Dome trailhead. From there, we will embark on a mild hike to reach the granite mound which makes up Sentinel Dome and offers 360 degree views. Watch as the sun goes down while you enjoy views of Half Dome and the high-elevation expanses of Yosemite National Park. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and some small-bites before descending the dome and heading back to the vehicle.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Snacks - You'll be provided with individually packaged snacks to enjoy with your champagne. If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know and we will modify your snack box.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All customers will receive two glasses of champagne (one 12 oz. can)
- Entry/Admission - Sentinel Dome
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sentinel Dome, Glacier Point Road, Yosemite National Park, CA
After pickup, we will drive to the top of Yosemite National Park and park at the Sentinel Dome Trailhead. Once at the top of the granite dome, you'll have 360 degree views of Yosemite National Park and the Western Sierras as we indulge in assorted snacks and champagne.
The hike to the top of Sentinel Dome a 2.2 mile roundtrip trail that is rated as easy. While most of this trail is flat, the final stretch requires a steep climb up the granite dome. Come prepared with good shoes and comfortable layered clothing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yosemite View Lodge, 11136 CA-140, El Portal, CA 95318, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.